• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parents Newly Remodeled Kitchen Destroyed...

gunsandcigars88

I got a phone call today from my dad saying that a package arrived. I was expecting one so I thought I knew what it was, but to my horror I was wrong. This package was not the one I expected. I saw the addy was from alpharetta,GA and in a moment of idiocy I opened the box instead of notifying the bomb squad. The kitched was completely destroyed. Khari, I cannot say thanks enough bro. That package was absolutely amazing, and I will definately enjoy those sticks.
B

Nice play Khari! Brandon is a very deserving brother! Even though he refuses to make road trips... :laugh:

:)

:thumbs:

And then you'll definitely be sick of driving... :laugh:

The good news is now that I moved, I'm in a house instead of an Apt. and there is plenty more room for you to lounge around in and enjoy your stay! Not to mention there's now a nice back porch for you to enjoy that special smoke I'm going to make you light up! ;)

Be safe on the trip bro!

Damn Khari! We're on a bit of a tear lately, are we not? :thumbs:

And then you'll definitely be sick of driving... :laugh:

The good news is now that I moved, I'm in a house instead of an Apt. and there is plenty more room for you to lounge around in and enjoy your stay! Not to mention there's now a nice back porch for you to enjoy that special smoke I'm going to make you light up! ;)

Be safe on the trip bro!

Brandon, if I was you, I would start driving ASAP.

And here I was, actually concerned for your parent's damn kitchen... :p