• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Culebras (Island)

Nice review, Sam. I could smell the
sticks as you described them. I know
exactly what you mean by the Partagas
demension. I enjoy Partagas Shorts.
How do these compare to each other?
Since the Shorts are also inexpensive,
I have ot tried the Cublebras.Thanks again for the great review.Bob

As a side note, the culebras are a machine made cigar, which may account for the one-sidedness you observed. They are great inexpensive smokes that are even better gifts because of the twisted braid. I have had about three boxes now and have gifted most of them. I have one full box left that is remaining sealed as a collectable. They are great smokes, but IMHO they do not even come close to the Part. Short which is a GREAT smoke! Which should say something for the shorts!

Sam...might try Ilja for the culebras and Manuel for the shorts. If you don't know who these guys are, they both advertise here on the sales board. :)

Sam you are definitely on that slippery slope to ISOMville. Next thing you know you will be giving away all your non-ISOMs to make room for your Cuban beauties.Be afraid, my son. Be very afraid! :biggrin:

You could donate those non-ISOM's to my chorus. We're non-profit. I would bet it would make a pretty nice write-off too! :cool:

Boy oh Boy,
One of these days..
Machine made or not they sound pretty darned great.
So the Part is the type I should be looking into?

hbooker:D