• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PARTAGAS SERIE D5 - CLEARANCE SALE!

What’s your name sir?

That and do you have “a list” that has box codes and years of current inventory?

Thanks and I appreciate your good easygoing nature.

What’s your name sir?

That and do you have “a list” that has box codes and years of current inventory?

Thanks and I appreciate your good easygoing nature.
Hello!

My name is Rafa, will be happy to help with anything you might need.

We don't have a list per se, but if you would like to know box codes on any of the cigars I will send them to you :D

Last edited:
Rafa at what dollar level do you get free postage to the US?

Has anyone ordered from Monte Fortuna? Just because they became a vendor, doesn't mean they sell legit cigars.

Has anyone ordered from Monte Fortuna? Just because they became a vendor, doesn't mean they sell legit cigars.
I totally understand your concern, if you search online, you will see we have many happy customers in other forums, as well as on social networks!

If you would like to see any pictures of boxes or bar codes, just let me know!

I totally understand your concern, if you search online, you will see we have many happy customers in other forums, as well as on social networks!

If you would like to see any pictures of boxes or bar codes, just let me know!

I trust the guys here, over any other forum or social network.

Anxiously awaiting your report. I've enjoyed some great Parti's over the years! :)

I ordered from them a few weeks ago. My order was processed very quickly, and the communication was very good. I got a tracking number when my order shipped. It shipped in 2 orders (can from 2 different locations) one has been delivered, the other should be delivered tomorrow (or Thursday).

OK got an email that part of my order is shipped from Spain. Received tracking information for this parcel. Will update once I get the next tracking number email.