• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PC issues accessing CP

modo22

Accessing CP via mobile is no issue. But trying to get on this morning via my PC is giving a “forbidden” “you don’t have permission to access this service” message

anyone else or is it my dumbas$

Accessing CP via mobile is no issue. But trying to get on this morning via my PC is giving a “forbidden” “you don’t have permission to access this service” message

anyone else or is it my dumbas$
I am accessing it from my work PC. Maybe try typing in the address and not using autocomplete?

I'm on a laptop and have no issues. Might be cache or permission issue, on your browser.

I’ve tried both. I’m using chrome. I’ll check for updates and other work arounds.

Well....I can get it on my phone, I can get it through my work VPN....but I can't get it on my main computer. Cleaned the cache, rebooted, next step is to flush the DNS resolver cache. Film at 11....

That seemed to do the trick. Pretty clear that "something" changed, but I'm back on line after a cache clear, and a DNS flush.....

That seemed to do the trick. Pretty clear that "something" changed, but I'm back on line after a cache clear, and a DNS flush.....
Yea, I will have to try that on my surface at home. I still could not get on yesterday, but here I am at work and it is just fine.

Glad you didn't say floppy disk, because there's medication for that.
OHhhhh I chose my words VERY carefully!! I knew you would have something to say ;)

Can't click the forum, itself, so having to bump this thread. Seems the forum links are coming up invalid when you click on them, though links through update notifications, PMs, and latest activity still work.

For two days I have been unable to access 95% plus of the forum ........................ surprised I could access this thread ....................

Clear your browser cache and flush your DNS resolver cache. That did it for me.

cleared my browser history yesterday.

never flushed any 'DNS resolver cahce.' That should not be necessary to access any web site that is properly maintained.