• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pen's vs. Lighting

cookie_1978

Playoff's start on Wednesday. I will take the first response in this thread for a series bet (premium 5'r) against my Pen's.

I am hoping Sid the Kid makes it back for the playoff's, but at this point, no indication.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!

No one picked up on this yet? Aren't you missing your star player?!?

No one yet. Yes we are missing two of our star players, but I still have faith in my Pens. Still have until 7:00 tonight.

Well - I am glad no one decided to take me up on this. Too tough for Pgh to compete without their two star players. I think the power play went 1-38 in the series. That is all you need to know. I am amazed it went 7 games. Oh well - next year hopefully Sid and Geno will be back and healthy.

I was hoping Pitt would make it through to the second round. I figured with Malkin and Sid back they'd be a force if they made the second round.

I almost took you up on the offer. But I figured you knew something I didn't. For a while there, I thought they were going to win the series.