• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pens vs Tampa - Premium 5r

cookie_1978

Anyone want Tampa? First response in this thread gets the bet.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. There is just nothing better in sports than playoff hockey.

Ah what the heck.

Me taking this bet means the Pens are going to the Stanley cup, but they're a fun team to watch.

I'm in.

Hold off on sending the first 5'r - If you win we will be even and USPS doesn't make $.

I gotta say, as awesome as the Penguins look, the Lightning are downright terrifying. I haven't seen them this on fire for a very long time... They look pretty unstoppable.

Most other teams would crumble at the sheer scoring potential of the Penguins. The Lightning may actually be an epic match for them. Holy cow... this'll be a nail biter.

Going to be a tight series. If Crosby doesn't score in OT and TB wins, this series is all but over.

Game 3 will be huge - just like all the games.

Well I gotta say, Game 3 was quite a thriller. This is exactly why I think Tampa has a chance. They're down 4 to 1 with 5 minutes remaining and SOMEHOW they STILL make the Penguins afraid. They played those last 5 minutes like it was an elimination series and it almost paid off. A few penalties really sent them reeling, but overall I'm impressed.

Really it comes down to staying in it in Game 4. If the Pens win, I think Tampa will have pretty long odds to win 3 in a row. But if Tampa wins, I think it's gonna be a nail biter the rest of the way down.

I think the 2 speedy teams (pens, sharks) are headed for one hell of a collision in the cup Finals. Should make for really good 7 game, all out, bare knuckle, series. The team that will have the better defensive play and goal tending will win.

I think the 2 speedy teams (pens, sharks) are headed for one hell of a collision in the cup Finals. Should make for really good 7 game, all out, bare knuckle, series. The team that will have the better defensive play and goal tending will win.

You know, one of these times I'll be right just by virtue of being unable to ALWAYS pick wrong... ;)

Huge game tonight. If Tampa's goalie doesn't stand on his head in game # 3, the score could have been 8-2

Pittsburgh dominated.

LETS GO PENS!!!! wait... does that mean the penguins will lose? LETS GO PENNNNNNSSSS!!!!

Tale of two games last night. If Pgh can carry the 3rd period momentum into game # 5, they will be fine.

Question is - who starts in goal. I say Fluery. He is your number 1 goalie and a 1st overall pick in the draft for a reason.

Win or lose, you need to go with the pedigree.

Can't wait for tomorrow night.

Dude, what a stunning game. As I cheered for the pens there in the last period, I started to wonder if they'd actually pull it off and if perhaps the Hockey or the Betting gods were not going to fall for my tricks! But hey!

I don't care who wins. NHL playoffs are the best. It's just plain incredible hockey.

I gotta say, when it went to OT I was pretty nervous it'd end the same way as last time... But in the post-game show one of the Lightning players was saying how they were determined to not let it end that way this time. That last time they came out flat-footed and slow, and the Pens just shoved it down their throats. And this time they were determined to come out as fast as possible, even if it meant burning out later in OT. They just weren't going to lose in the first 5 minutes like before. I thought that was really interesting. And it showed.

Is this the same Tampa that was on fire two days ago? I better see some fire in the 3rd or I'll flip! I do not want this one to go to 7!

Flip a coin - No telling which team will show up in game # 7 - Hopefully it will be entertaining.

Yep. Good thing I just ordered all those premium grape white owls for you in case I lose. ;)

Really exciting game # 7. I believe the better team won.

Now on to the cup finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!