• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pete Johnson at Two Bros - Plano, TX

GregSVT

I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch.
Just got this email from the Two Brothers Staff:

This is the week we celebrate our 3rd anniversary at the new store on 14th and K. The previous celebrations were called ‘Ligas Fest’. Referred to as our 3rd anniversary bash. This event will take place on Saturday. May 9th from Noon till ?. We will feature Tatuaje Cigars and the jefe and owner of Tatuaje, Pete Johnson will be here to visit with you and answer any and all questions about his famous Cigar portfolio. He has informed me that he will debut at least one or two new sticks at this event and it will be their first exposure in the North Texas area.
Additionally, we will have 2 live bands playing the afternoon. The Joe Jonas Blues Band is the late afternoon and evening act. Chef Schwartz will cook hamburgers and hot dogs that will be sold for a small fee to cover the cost. Bring your own beverages and be prepared to have a good time. We’re looking forward to seeing a lot of you folks that miss some of our other functions. There may be a raffle drawing or two to help me get rid of some of this crap I have around here so enter often and win some ‘crap’.

Date: Saturday May 9th, 2009
Time: 12:00 (noon) - ?
Where: Two Brothers Cigars
1100 14th Street
Downtown Plano, TX

Hope to see you there!!!
Rick & Steve

I'm very interested to see any new cigars he plans to debut. I'll be going to the Mavs game at 4pm but I may stop by sometime after 12 to hang out and have a cigar before that. Any DFW guys gonna make it out to this??

I'm very interested to see any new cigars he plans to debut. I'll be going to the Mavs game at 4pm but I may stop by sometime after 12 to hang out and have a cigar before that. Any DFW guys gonna make it out to this??

I'm jealous about the Mavs game you lucky SOB... Have fun!!!

BTW... I too am curious to see what he unveils... I thought he might lay low for awhile because of all the new stuff he just released...

Gawd Dammit!!!!!! Two Finals on Monday will keep me from attending. :angry:

Greg, if he brings that special Tat Black...grab me one pleasssseeeeee. :whistling: :thumbs:

I'm jealous about the Mavs game you lucky SOB... Have fun!!!

I'm not too excited about it with the way they've been playing but it's always fun going to playoff games.

Wish I could be there but will be out of town. Will go see Jon Drew on Monday at Greenville Ave cigars on Monday. Love the Ligas.

Wish I could be there but will be out of town. Will go see Jon Drew on Monday at Greenville Ave cigars on Monday. Love the Ligas.

And thank you for the opportunity to smoke my first one at my first HERF up there Frank! :thumbs:

Edit to add: 2500th post! Woop!

I'm going to try to keep my day open, you planning on being there around 12 Greg?

I'll probably be there around 1 or so. See you guys there.

I'm guessing the La Verite will be one of the new cigars

Indeed this was what he brought and I was one of the lucky ones that got to try it. L'esprit de La Verite the robusto size. It's a Habano puro that was pretty damn good...completely different from any Tatuaje I've ever had. I got the whole story on how this cigar came to be and how it's going to be released.

I tried to snag a few extra for Jake and whoever else but he didn't have enough to spare.

Indeed this was what he brought and I was one of the lucky ones that got to try it. L'esprit de La Verite the robusto size. It's a Habano puro that was pretty damn good...completely different from any Tatuaje I've ever had. I got the whole story on how this cigar came to be and how it's going to be released.

I tried to snag a few extra for Jake and whoever else but he didn't have enough to spare.

I remember when he gave one to me. He told me to put down whatever I was smoking to smoke it. And would not give it to me until I did. I was smoking a Tat Black Robusto :angry: BUT DAMN WAS IT GOOD

No worries Greg, I wish I could have been there!

I remember when he gave one to me. He told me to put down whatever I was smoking to smoke it. And would not give it to me until I did. I was smoking a Tat Black Robusto :angry: BUT DAMN WAS IT GOOD

Same here...I was going to smoke a SW Maduro but he handed me that cigar and told me to light it up right there. It was pretty friggin good.

Same here...I was going to smoke a SW Maduro but he handed me that cigar and told me to light it up right there. It was pretty friggin good.

I know what you mean. I did not mind since he supplied the cigars the following night :)