• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe&Pint - New B&M in Triad Area, North Carolina

I went shopping for Secret Santa smokes yesterday and my usual place shut down ( I didn't know this) so one search for cigars on my droid maps popped up a new place just up the road. I was pleasantly surprised to find my new favorite spot for cigars, pipe tobacco, wine, and craft beers.

When I arrived there were quite a few people out front kicked back in lawn chairs having a smoke. The place is built out of an old house and man, its really cool. I took one step into their humidor and was like ohhhhhhh yeah. Man, they had everything you could think of. Tons of Fuente stuff, Tatuaje, Padron, Drew Estates, etc... Jonathon Drew from Drew Estates was actually there doing an event. I was in a hurry and he was already busy talking with some people so I didn't try and approach him. Kinda wishing now I would have just lit a smoke and hung out for a while. The guy that owned the place was very cool and I can't wait to go back and hang out a bit and bullshit with him when it isn't quite so busy.

But thanks to the great selection of specialty stuff they had, my Secret Santa kid should be happy happy! Oh, their prices were right on the mark too! No huge inflation on smokes.