• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe stands

Franco593

Gents,
Looking for a pipe stand for a shorter type Briar pipe. Nothing fancy...any recommendations ?

If you are looking for one that just holds one pipe, I really like the pillow type. They seem to be more friendly to differant styles, and won't scratch the finish.
I have a carousel type that holds a lot of pipes, maybe 16 or more. It has depressions on the bottom, and holes on top that the stems go through.
It is a pain in the tail, and a lot of freehand or larger pipes do not fit it well. Next one I make, or buy, will have open slots on top.

Thanks for the feedback Gents....going to look at the Pillow type.

Franco, you seem like a dog lover, I am too. This is my favorite single pipe holder.
1300785039.jpg

If you are looking for one that just holds one pipe, I really like the pillow type. They seem to be more friendly to differant styles, and won't scratch the finish.
By "pillow type" do you mean like this? I hadn't heard of these before...

Here's a single pipe stand I picked up on the Bay awhile back. I still can't figure out what the horse is made out of exactly, but it feels like a resin of some sort.
Horse-002.jpg

Horse-003.jpg

Horse-006.jpg