• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipe tobacco reviews?

bluue13

Just a thought here as I'm doing my usual Sunday morning browsing of CP...

Would it be a good idea or a waste of forum space to maybe have a Pip Tobacco Review section?  Might be cool especially for those of us who are always looking to try different blends.   

Interested to know what the rest of you think. 

I would love to read it. I love reading and watching cigar and pipe reviews. 

:)

Likewise! And there are so many different blends, sometimes its hard to even know what to go for.  

I'm not seeing too many reviews posted in the pipe room.  We can open a pipe review forum and see how it goes.  Maybe it will encourage people to post more pipe tobacco reviews. :)

Rod said:
I'm not seeing too many reviews posted in the pipe room.  We can open a pipe review forum and see how it goes.  Maybe it will encourage people to post more pipe tobacco reviews. :)

Awesome, Rod!  I notice there aren't too many either but I wonder if having a forum for it would change that.  I know that I often go to youtube or google for reviews but it might be nice for them to have a home here.  I know I always feel like I can trust reviews more that I find here over random google searches. :thumbs:

bluue13 said:

Awesome, Rod!  I notice there aren't too many either but I wonder if having a forum for it would change that.  I know that I often go to youtube or google for reviews but it might be nice for them to have a home here.  I know I always feel like I can trust reviews more that I find here over random google searches. :thumbs:

Great!  I had to go to the knowledge repository known as MadMonk to get information on some pipe tobacco recently.  Adding a clear place for that kind of information will be quite useful.

Pipe review forum has been created. Enjoy. :)