• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pittsburgh area Golf HERF

MaxNoodle

I am that which is.
Gauging interest for a get together. Lets say Saturday April 11th. Gives us time to set a course and get a reservation so need "committments" quickly.

This is for any course located in the general Pittsburgh area. (Unlike the HERF which ended up in Ohio), this time I'm thinking local (although anyone is welcome to come) with a nice 19th hole with a deck for afterwards for a couple drinks and smokes. Any CC members out there???

Send me some feedback.

Thanks.

~ t

I could be down with this, depending on the course. I don't know why, but I refuse to pay a high price to golf. I already "get my money's worth" with as many times as I hit my ball from one edge of the fairway to the other. I will commit once some more details surface. But sounds like fun.

Damn I love golf, but I should be at the Masters that day.

So far there is minimal interest 6 responses...so I guess we could play anywhere - I was hoping a few more would have responded...oh well - it is what it is. I'm a little too busy right now to organize this so I'll get to it soon unless someone else can do it...LMK

~ t