• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pittsburgh, December 13th!

gtadroptop

You can't make this stuff up
Anybody interested in meeting up for a cigar or two around 3:00 at Jernigans in the Galleria on Saturday, December 13th? Already have four confirmed. I know it's a small place, so if anybody has a better suggestion...

First round of beverages will be on me. :0

I will do my best to be there. Need to see what is on the wife's/kids schedule for this weekend. :sign:

Anybody interested in meeting up for a cigar or two around 3:00 at Jernigans in the Galleria on Saturday, December 13th? Already have four confirmed. I know it's a small place, so if anybody has a better suggestion...

First round of beverages will be on me. :0

If I'm not there at 3 I'd like a nice SM Scotch with 2 ice cubes waiting for me please!! ;)

Like to join you guys but we are getting slammed at the store right now and I'm working 12-8 on the 13th.

Have a good time!

Like to join you guys but we are getting slammed at the store right now and I'm working 12-8 on the 13th.

Have a good time!

Totally understandable. I'm not thrilled with the idea of going anywhere near a shopping center on a Saturday two weeks before Christmas, but there aren't many options with the smoking ordinance. Otherwise, we could be raiding your store! ;)

I will be there at or before 3:00...but I can only stay until 5 or so...lookin forward to it.

I received the all clear. Can we bring our own sticks there, or do we buy them from the shop?

See you guys around 3:00

You can definately bring your own sticks, but proper etiquette states you should make a purchase. Glad you can make it!!!

Anyone else?!?!

I received the all clear. Can we bring our own sticks there, or do we buy them from the shop?

See you guys around 3:00

I have been home for a grand total of about a day and a half in the last month........damnit..........I am going to try to do this!

Jeff ~

Sure hope ou can make it! who needs a home. CP is your home!

~ t

I have been home for a grand total of about a day and a half in the last month........damnit..........I am going to try to do this!

I'm bringing 1 or 2 I plan to smoke ther, but I'll be in a cigar shop man, of course I'm gonna make a purchase anyway...thats a no brainer...where there are cigares, I will be a spending! They're Christmas presents to myself!

~ t

Hmmm...better up the limit on my credit card. That first round is going to be expensive. Mr. Stone don't drink cheap stuff. :p

FYI:

I called Jernigans today just to make sure there was nothing special happening there like a banquet or something on Saturday and he said there is not BUT that they do get a lot of people in to watch the games and drink while their wives shop! So I told him we would have around 6 people and he said we should be fine but it may be busy!

~ t

FYI:

I called Jernigans today just to make sure there was nothing special happening there like a banquet or something on Saturday and he said there is not BUT that they do get a lot of people in to watch the games and drink while their wives shop! So I told him we would have around 6 people and he said we should be fine but it may be busy!

~ t

Good thinking. I imagine we'll be putting a dent in the humidor, too.

Anyone coming to HERF Satyrday'..I need a favor - if you have any good / rare robustos you may wanna sell, bring em on Saturday. I may need some for a pass I'm in and having a few that size in the vino is never a bad thing anyway. Thanks.

~ t

Anyone coming to HERF Satyrday'..I need a favor - if you have any good / rare robustos you may wanna sell, bring em on Saturday. I may need some for a pass I'm in and having a few that size in the vino is never a bad thing anyway. Thanks.

~ t

And what pass would that be? :rolleyes:

~ t

I have a few :whistling: - Not sure how "rare" they are.