• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PL Picadores

Sounds like it needs a 3-12 month nap to be good. Sounds promising.

That guy bought 7 boxes! Nice! (approx $1873.00). Not too shabby. 

Yeah, I've read a lot of people don't like the new band but I do. C, that's just one guys opinion. I let you know if agree with him after I try one.  ;)

Dan, that guy has enough room in that gorgeous humi for another seven boxes - wow. Did you see the pics of his collectible CC humidors? 

Urs has an amazing collection for sure. A collection that rivels the best in the world.

Light this! said:
Yeah, I've read a lot of people don't like the new band but I do. C, that's just one guys opinion. I let you know if agree with him after I try one.  ;)

Dan, that guy has enough room in that gorgeous humi for another seven boxes - wow. Did you see the pics of his collectible CC humidors? 
NO! I need to go find that! Thanks for pointing it out!

might have to give those a try.

Just about a perfect size for my preference.

Don't see them in at the first couple of places I am checking.

If someone is up for a box split shoot me a pm.

Ken, If you can find them - I'm definitely in. However, I don't think we'll see these until February of next year though. Bill's search skills are second to none and if anybody will find them is him.  :thumbs:

Light this! said:
Ken, If you can find them - I'm definitely in. However, I don't think we'll see these until February of next year though. Bill's search skills are second to none and if anybody will find them is him.  :thumbs:
Ooops, don't want to mislead anyone. I have not been able to find them.

I checked the half dozen places I have previously purchased and so far no one has them.

If anybody sees them in somewhere or comes up with some, please shoot me a PM, have another CP member also interested.