• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please help me decifer my box insert...

Marcos

I love you Rocky & Sammie and Bee...thank you
I would snap a pic but the camera has been MIA for a while. I have no idea what this means..

BON: Marcos (how odd is that...that's me)
ROL: Kenia
P: 24 No EXL
3 1 ENE 2008
C: 8

On the back of the little slip:

NAT

Does anyone have a clue? Thanks

Edited to add these are supposed to be maduro but look light to me, kinda in between natty and maddy. The label bar code says maduro on the outside of the box. I checked my box of #35 maduro and it has the same type of slip which says mad on the back.

Mine says

BON: Julio-6 (my guess is that is one of the inspectors)
ROL: Amada (another inspector)
P: 22 (no idea)
No: Mon (for Monarca)
23 OCT 2007 (date produced)
C: 8

On the back of the little slip:

MAD (maduro)

Should I be concerned that the slip says NAT and not MAD, considering these are supposed to be maduro? Like I said, they do look a little light.

Looks like there was a mistake Marcos. You may have Naturals. The MAD does stand for Maduro........At least that's what all four of the boxes I have say on the back.

The "ROL" stands for the roller Jeff.

Yeah, that's what I figured. After doing a close comparison with some of my other Padrons this indeed looks like there has been a mistake. The wrapper on this cigar is almost identical to the color of the only other Padron I have in natural which is a #6 1926 and looks much lighter then my other Exclusivo maduro single that was buried in the cooler. The sticker/barcode on the outside says maduro so I can't blame the vendor, that is all he has to go by as well. I guess I will give him a call and see if we can make an exchange. Thanks guys.