• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please pray for my father....

garvey

My father is currently in a coronary care unit -- in large part to a dysfunctional thyroid that's causing havoc with his body. Not sure what all of this means, but the words "guarded but stable" seem to be the terminology being used right now.

I normally don't do this, but I know he can use all of the good karma he can get.... I would appreciate any prayers or good thoughts you might send his way.....

Thanks,
Garvey

Best of luck, brother. Guarded but stable is not a bad sign. Chin up!

Which hospital is he in and who's his attending? Is he in Indy? Feel free to PM me.

Prayers sent, good luck and as BTB said concentrate on him being stable. I know what you are going trough, my father is on the transplant list as of last month and is going to Richmond to meet the transplant team next week.

Your dad will be in our prayers, STABLE is definitely the word to concentrate on.

Thanks fellas. This means a lot to me. This is my first parental crisis and I never realized how much of a toll this could take on me.