• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Poor Ohio

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
:( I love this state but I woke up this morning in comunist Russia. Issue 5 SmokeFree was passed by my freindly Ohioans banning smoking in public places. Please light a candle for me in rememberance of my freedom.
Thank you
DarrenR

Its bullshit.... I hate it with a passion. KY is the same way. I just went to a Cracker Barrel down in Tennessee and the girl asked if I wanted smoking or non-smoking. I did a double take. It took me a second to realize there are still smoking restaurants in this world....

I wish I could find the dumbass who came up with smoking bans, I would smack the taste outta their mouth....

I was just finishing college in Ohio when they started aggressively pursuing this line of legislation. I remember being astonished when someone told me I had to put out a cigarette outside the old bag of nails in Worthington. Sucks =(

Sorry Darren! Between that and the Browns, you must really be hurting...... :(

Its bullshit.... I hate it with a passion. KY is the same way. I just went to a Cracker Barrel down in Tennessee and the girl asked if I wanted smoking or non-smoking. I did a double take. It took me a second to realize there are still smoking restaurants in this world....

I wish I could find the dumbass who came up with smoking bans, I would smack the taste outta their mouth....

What's kind of funny though, is when I go to a restaurant with my 6 week old and my 3 year old, and they ask me if I want smoking or non-smoking. :sign:

Sad really, adults should be able to do as they please in a democracy. I was told once that we would lose our freedom slowly, while Russia woud experience freedom like never before. I see it happening. :(

I was just finishing college in Ohio when they started aggressively pursuing this line of legislation. I remember being astonished when someone told me I had to put out a cigarette outside the old bag of nails in Worthington. Sucks =(

I don't know, going in and putting up with the normal attitude of the people in the Old Bag of Nails was enough to keep me away from here a long time ago.

ALostTexan
Columbus, OH

This sucks. F*cking do-gooders. I am starting to believe it will no be long and smoking will be banded everywhere. On that note I am going out to have a cigar with Shadow at a local restaurant. :D

As a fellow Ohio resident, I must agree. This is absolute BS. I can not believe the freedoms that are being taken away from us on a daily basis.