• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pop up notifications of pms?

{tpc}

Professional Poker Tournament Loser
I keep getting this pop-up everytime I go to a page on the forums from a pm that has been sent to me. It says "<member name> has sent you a new pm, received <x> days ago". I've read and replied to said pm and even went so far as to delete it, yet the notification is still there.

Any way to stop it? It gets old after awhile lol.

When I read the title of this thread, I thought you needed help predicting someone's PMS
:p hahahahah

Same thing here tpc. I just ended up hiding the chat bar. Let me know if you find a fix.

Clearing the cache did not work, nor did receiving another pm, which did not pop up anyways....the same one that i have deleted is still popping up. I guess Ill hid the chat bar as well until its sorted out.

It's not a cache issue, it's the bar at the bottom. I'm going to disable that feature because it really is useless.

just clicking the notification button worked for me. Seems to work independently from the private message itself.