• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Portalnd Cigar Society

westsideelectric

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and this is my first post, so I hope it's not too forward of me to announce a "club" meeting right out of the gate! Here in Portland, OR there seems to be a lack of open invitation cigar related events, so a small group of amateurs (myself included) are trying to start a movement of our own. Although nothing formal is in the works yet, we are calling ourselves the Portland Cigar Society and are having our first informal gathering at the Horse Brass Pub, 4534 SE Belmont, Thursday, April 4th, around 7 p.m. Hope to see some new faces there! :)

That would be the PORTLAND Cigar Society. Duh...

Sorry about the sloppy typing. I've worked 60 hours this week and I'm not quite right! ;)

Has any one attended a herf at the Horse Brass Pub? I'm from the Portland area and wouldn't mind going if you guys are still trying to set something up. :)

Paul, don't believe we have any current regulars here that live up there. I could be wrong and stand corrected if we do. As you probally noticed WestsideElectric has a total of two post here at CP. Both of them on this thread. To say hes not a regular would be safe.

I would try e-mailing him. Don't know if he has his e-mail active or not but it would be the place to start. Hope that helps.

I think Benjie is from the NW...Pretty Sure he is in Oregon...but I could be wrong...

Emo

PaulS, I'm here in the PDX area, also. I haven't heard anything about recent get togethers. I think the summer months kind of puts these on the back burner. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

I recognize WestSideElectric from CW. Welcome to CP, stick around, and post a while! :D