• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prairie Christmas Bomb

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
Has anyone else gotten their hands on this? I was able to secure just one bottle because I bought $200 worth of other craft beers. It wasn't advertised...just a "hey you're buying so much, take this from our back room" kind of deal. Curious as to what others have thought or if there is a suggestion for sitting on it awhile.

I found it here, but didn't buy too many of them.  They said there would be plenty, but it seems lots of places are sold out now.

I enjoyed the one I had, then sent the others off in trades.  It was a muted version of the BOMB!, with less coffee/pepper and it seems to have more dark chocolate with cinnamon/nutmeg in there.  It obviously opened up as it warmed. 

They are suppose to be releasing an Apple Brandy Noir in January, that one should be interesting.

I forwarded one of the regular Bombs I got from you to my Total Wine Manager last week Brandon..... He loved it! 

Was worth its weight in gold too! He's been calling me just about every other day asking me if I want all of these special Christmas time release rarities!

jfields said:
I forwarded one of the regular Bombs I got from you to my Total Wine Manager last week Brandon..... He loved it! 

Was worth its weight in gold too! He's been calling me just about every other day asking me if I want all of these special Christmas time release rarities!

Nice!  Let me know if you need anymore ammo or if he gets some HTF brews.  I'm really getting into the DIPAs/IPAs lately.  Traded for a 4'er of Heady, which should be here Wednesday........really looking forward to that one!