• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prayers for anvil

NorCalCigarLover

The Wine Guy
Folks,

I received a PM from anvil this afternoon. Long story short, he isn't doing well right now and had to pull out of the Secret Santa. He's in a tough spot and could sure use our prayers and good thoughts right now. He isn't able to access CP on a regular basis and doesn't have regular computer access either.

Edit: I'm in contact with a friend of Dave's (anvil) who will keep me up to date on his progress. I'll make sure to post as I hear any news.

David

Thanks for the heads up David, my thoughts and prayers sent....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hope things get better bro.

Ah man, hope he's okay! Thoughts and prayers out to ya brotha Anvil!

I hope things take a turn for the good for you my friend. You certainly have my thoughts and prayers with you Dave.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Dave. Hope everything works out and please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

Positive thoughts inbound.

I'm in contact with a friend of Dave's (anvil) who will keep me up to date on his progress. I'll make sure to post as I hear any news.

:cool:

Hope that stuff you were telling me about works itself out for you Dave. Warm thoughts and prayers sent for you.

Dave, I know we talked about this, but just a reminder that I am thinking of you and praying for you my brutha. Hang in there!

Dave, I hope everything works out for you. You will be in my prayers.

Dave is a great guy, it sucks to hear you are in a tough spot, man. Take care, thoughts and best wishes.