• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pre-embargo Monte 3

Thoughts

Forehead wrinkle king
So most people already know who sent me this, but to @ him again, ole @CigSid, the super kind bastard. So let’s head on through with this review. D27F7B40-C1BC-4AA7-88B4-0EE02ECD567F.jpeg

Pre light smell: it smells amazing. It’s been around the others from that age and damn the ‘super’ hay and sweetness is delicious.

1E15E808-7366-46AA-BEBC-76FBC7385094.jpeg
AC6988B3-EF6E-4694-BC3C-138868070D87.jpeg
1st third: this actually has some power to it despite its age. I mean it’s not full but I’m surprised it’s not super mild. Mild-Med. There is actually a good bit of floral notes to it, which surprise me. Some light hay, bread, portobello mushroom maybe? Who knows, it’s no where near anything I’ve ever tried before. Also, my tongue is tingling quite a bit. Like every other puff. DEA9B66C-F538-431E-B105-AF88D5454FD1.jpeg8DB474FA-6FDE-45AD-9799-A683B1EE5E07.jpeg
2nd third: cream starting to come through now. Tobacco flavor is starting to come through as well. Man this thing is taking a good turn from an already good cigar. Tongue is still in the fourth dimension with the tingling. Medium strength now, which is crazy! It’s over 9,000!3ADB5B9E-14D0-47DB-B5C0-4B8A7124D2E9.jpeg3F456822-9148-4D95-827E-94619ADD1DD8.jpeg
Final 3rd: tongue is having carpal tunnel like symptoms but I’m digging it. The tobacco flavor coming through now is amazing. Great flavor in that leaf. The third is slowly becoming my favorite, which is matching what bill has said in previous vherfs (join us). Cream is out and it’s straight amplified tobacco flavor with no tar. Damn this is good

Thank you for this experience bud. Really appreciate this opportunity. Amazing cigar.

Generous gift Bill treated you to Brad. My all time favorite Montecristo vitola if not my all time favorite cigar currently. @CigarStone and I smoked a couple of really old ones, and he kept talking about the sweet creamy profile well into that second third. He came up with crème brûlée, and damn if he didn’t nail that.

Last edited:
Generous gift Bill treated you to Brad. My all time favorite Montecristo vitola if not my all time favorite cigar currently. @CigarStone and I smoked a couple of really old ones, and he kept talking about the sweet creamy profile well into that second third. He came up with crème brûlée, and damn if he didn’t mail that.
I absolutely agree

Generous gift Bill treated you to Brad. My all time favorite Montecristo vitola if not my all time favorite cigar currently. @CigarStone and I smoked a couple of really old ones, and he kept talking about the sweet creamy profile well into that second third. He came up with crème brûlée, and damn if he didn’t nail that.
That burnt sweetness is absolutely delicious when it occurs. That's what made me say creme brulee.

Excellent review! Looks like you also enjoyed a razor sharp burn throughout. 👍