• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pre-Padron Herf!

Drew_Moberly

Refinding My Love of Cigars
I was just seeing what interest we might have on Friday night getting together pre-padron on saturday. I was mainly interested in all those CP people that aren't from KC, seeing if you wanted to get together aroudn Zona Rosa for a herf.

Please post if you'd be interested so we can maybe have a plan of action. I was thinking Granite City around 9 or so on Friday night?

Let me know your thoughts.

Also I know after the event that some of us will be headed towards Amerisports for a Post-Padron Party if anyone would like to join....send me a pm. The more the merrier!

I'm gonna get into KC about 6 or so Friday night so this sounds like a possibilty. I have to convince the buddy I'm staying with to come though.

I will be getting into KC Saturday morning, so you won't see my happy smiling face there.

Where is Amerisports?

Well I thought I was going to end up in KC on Friday for work. Unfortunately, it didn't happen, so you guys have fun.

-D

Sorry to hear that bud always nice to put a face to a name. Either way is anyone else interested at all or am i just using wishful thinking?

Let me know!

I hate you all....that is all....this is dead.....if you'd like to join us im sure we will be somewhere.....shoot me a PM

I hate no one....cept Smokyballs!

And we see how that turned out for you! Damn, I was going to stop by on my way home! Oh, well I guess I'll have to wait til Saturday to shank you again!

Yo Drew and anybody else interested, gonna be at the Grand Falloon tonight on the roof hanging out. Feel free to come out if you want man.