• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Privada Cigar Club

IngloriousBasterd

Anyone else subscribe? I did a bunch of searches on here and was quite surprised that I couldn’t find a single post about it. Any way I just got my first box and I just did the Farm Rolled package to start and check it out but it seems pretty legit. I like how they package everything. Haven’t smoked one yet from the club but I smoked a Cigar 1 rose today and it was pretty tasty. Had a mini boveda built right into the package. Any way want to hear others opinions on it if you are members5F27A901-6819-449C-ADE2-E491FB25AC4F.jpeg

I remember seeing a few guys post about the Privada farm rolls a few years back. I remember seeing them frequently pop up in the “Today’s Smoke” thread but they kind of tapered off. Let us know what you think 😎

Well a buddy and I just smoked a few of the farm rolled and they were pretty tasty sticks. They come with tasting note papers so you can learn more about the flavors and where they are from too. I think I’ll keep the subscription up

I watched a few interviews with the owner and was impressed with his passion. Unfortunately his latest antics have soured my opinion a bit. That and not having a big enough bank account keep up with all the different releases! I am a fan of the different types of subscriptions that are out there though. I hope you enjoy the cigars you get.

I watched a few interviews with the owner and was impressed with his passion. Unfortunately his latest antics have soured my opinion a bit. That and not having a big enough bank account keep up with all the different releases! I am a fan of the different types of subscriptions that are out there though. I hope you enjoy the cigars you get.
What were the latest things he has been doing? I don’t watch his videos so not sure what he has been talking about but the cigars are good and at about $5 a cigar not bad

I’ll revive this Thread, just because I too have been watching the antics of Brian and all that’s conspired over the last 6-9 months with PCC. I’m actually smoking the Minnesota Fats they aged in Whiskey Barrels for 4 months or so, which was a Blackbird blended and rolled stick they stuffed in Penelope Bourbon barrels.

The cigars are great! And the Farm Roll value is undeniable. It’s helped me dial in what I like, what’s not for me, and has highlighted a lot of the Blenders and Factories out there producing great cigars.

The state of the Club right now is very interesting. I joined in 2021 and because of all the hoopla and BS am considering canceling. My close BOTL and Vegas local was an OG member and he opted out because of the drama. I just stopped following on IG and FB. Problem solved.

This year the majority of the cigars are suppose to have some significant age on them, and I am all about that!

I am not a member of the Club, but have bought from them. They have new stuff, and some had to find, and my experience has been positive.

I'm right there with Ed. I've never subscribed as I don't like the COTM model, but I have purchased from them before. I was excited when they resurrected some of the old Padilla blends and the Illusione PCC is one of the most unique cigars I've ever smoked.

But yeah, the drama. Wow. Just.... wow.