• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Prohibition in Atlanta?

khari

There's a fairly new cigar lounge in Atlanta called Prohibition. Nice place and great drinks. Anyone wanna meet there for a smoke? We can work out a day and time.

Yes and where is it? I will buy you a stick for your 3K post.

Yes and where is it? I will buy you a stick for your 3K post.

:D Not quite there yet.

It is on East Andrews in Buckhead. Interesting place. There's no sign out front and you have to step into a phone booth and dial a number to gain access.

Maybe one of these days I can catch the Whopper/Kingantz bus and make the 4 hour trip down 85.

Maybe one of these days I can catch the Whopper/Kingantz bus and make the 4 hour trip down 85.

It's been almost exactly a year since Whopper and Kingantz came down. You guys up for another road trip?

im coming home from the road on August 25 or 26 for my wedding on August 28th. I would love to meet some of you guys and smoke some cigars with you. Think we could plan something for that time?

im coming home from the road on August 25 or 26 for my wedding on August 28th. I would love to meet some of you guys and smoke some cigars with you. Think we could plan something for that time?

I'm good with that timeframe.

My schedule remains fluid but I'll likely be in Atlanta the week starting September 5th. I'll likely pass back through again after September 12th on my way to Michigan. I'd love to check out Prohibition. Will any Atlanta folk be free?

-Mark

...or just sit outside Al's and drink a few beers.

I'm free! Let me know when you get here, Mark.