• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Proper Etiquette

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
The # of post I have should tell you a lot...:)Have been lurking and reading lots of post and hope this is the proper way to ask....... Would some of you more seasoned smokers of ISOM's please e-mail me for some questions I have?  
Thanks! <p>Kenny<p>

Kenny, Email sent. But about the only thing not discussed on the board, is suppliers. You should feel free to ask any questions here.

Jeez, there are enough paid advertisers on many of the cigar forums that it is very easy to find where to purchase ANY type of cigar. One week of reading posts and you will also know who the reputable retailers are also. Nuff said. ;)Sam  :cool:

Hey allofus,

Pleaes feel free to post any questions you may have. We're a very friendly group. If you have questions, post them -- it's what keeps this forum active. :)

Good luck,

Rod

Thanks Rod, i'm sure I'll ask plenty on my journey. I understood a certain subject was best asked in private. I did get my question answered but I don't believe it was anyone from here. :(  I was surprised.

Sorry Perdomo, You don't list your e-mail nor real name on here so I couldn't tell if you were the one to respond to the questions I posed. I apoligize if you did. :)

Re: ISOM trades between members

Is it preferable to trade ISOM's, size for size, age for age or price for price? Or all of the above?

Or how about 2 fer 1 trades? 2 ISOM PC's for a Churchill?

Or does anything go.....

There is no set rules for trading, it is usually up to the participants to set the guidelines. I personally would probable not accept to pcs for a church, but thats because I have a lot of pcs! :D