• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Public Apology Again...

mr.mac

Hello. Havent been on the board in quite some time. Needless to say I had some "personal issues" over the past years that really put me out of commission and unfortunately affected a lot of great people that I have met in person and grown to love and respet. I have had the priveledge of smoking with some of the finest brothers here on CP. On top of that, I was all messed up during that time (many respected members know the story) and said some very inappropriate, hurtful and beligerant things out of my complete disconnect from reality. It's not an excuse though, I did it and I feel horrible about it. I know I have some loose ends with some member and I would like to make them right. My PMs are deleted so please feel free to pm me if you were one of the unfortunates that I totally did wrong. I am in a position to make all of those transactions right and go above and beyond. At that point, if the community wants me to leave for good and all, I will do so with no hard feelings. Afterall, I created this mess for myself. CP was a wonderful place for me to learn a lot about this wonder passion of mine.

Wish the best for you all.

mac

I posted a sale to offer some member some good smoked as at good price. I realize that was bad form. I wont delete it b/c I too see that would be bad form. Sorry for that. I'm digging a deeper hole. Please disregard the FS: post of mine.

Thanks.

I was under the impression once you were on the Scumbag List you were banned? I may be wrong but get your past f-ups cleared up ASAP.

I sent pms to those that I believe were in involved. I'm fully prepared to set the matters straight.

I sent pms to those that I believe were in involved. I'm fully prepared to set the matters straight.

Never got mine.....

Im sorry Brian. Have we not had many transactions in the past to both of our benefit? Did I mess with you then? I'm sorry, but my wife told me that she sent you back your money. If she didn't, I will. I sent you a PM b/c, as mentioned, I thought this was taken care of.

I am so sorry Jonesy. Send my your PM and I will make it right.

Never got mine.....

Im sorry Brian. Have we not had many transactions in the past to both of our benefit? Did I mess with you then? I'm sorry, but my wife told me that she sent you back your money. If she didn't, I will. I sent you a PM b/c, as mentioned, I thought this was taken care of.

I am so sorry Jonesy. Send my your PM and I will make it right.

My apologies Mac. This was my wrong and I shouldn't have posted....I did recieve my refund from your wife. Granted I had to jump through hoops about it, but your end was rectified, and for that, I apologize to you for the post I made. I should have made sure that I realized what I was talking about BEFORE I made my post.

Anyone else who hasnt been in contact with me via PM or this thread feel like I need to make right with them? I mean really, my life depends on doing this (12 steppers will understand....)

Please PM me. I have had great success with those that have and btw, what a great group of guys. Thanks for the 2nd chances guys!

mac

I was under the impression once you were on the Scumbag List you were banned? I may be wrong but get your past f-ups cleared up ASAP.

CP does not run the "scum bag list" nor are we affiliated with it.

I'd like to see mac make this right.

So, how's this going? Have matters beens set straight with those that were faulted? This is all a matter of public record so if those that were pm'ed by Mr.Mac got cigars or refunds, you need to post that these things have been rectified.

I can't speak for Jeff, however, macs last PM to us was on March 6th his time zone and he said cigars would go out next week.

So far no packages or any more correspondence from him. SLIP maybe? (sobriety loses its priority)

Both of his return posts were well after my dad's "nothing good happens after midnight" deadline. My guess would be he hasn't recovered 100% yet. As such, I don't think expecting anything from him is a great idea. I truly hope I'm wrong.

I can't speak for Jeff, however, macs last PM to us was on March 6th his time zone and he said cigars would go out next week.

So far no packages or any more correspondence from him. SLIP maybe? (sobriety loses its priority)

Never heard that one before

I also have heard nothing from mac since the 6th. He was last "active" on the 8th. Modo22 contacted me also regarding this, he too has heard nothing from mac since his last PM on the 6th.

It's been three weeks since he's been in contact with those he screwed, it's been over two weeks since the cigars were supposed to have been sent to those wronged, I feel at this point he should be banned. He came back for 3 days after a year long absense and made promises of righting wrongs, made statements of being a changed person, made a couple of us feel like fools for having a slight belief in what he was saying.

He disappeared last year after screwing people over. He's disappeared once again after promising to rectify his transgressions. I don't think there's a need for a third chance at this point. His word is no good in my opinion. This is someone who we don't need in our community anymore.

It's been three weeks since he's been in contact with those he screwed, it's been over two weeks since the cigars were supposed to have been sent to those wronged, I feel at this point he should be banned. He came back for 3 days after a year long absense and made promises of righting wrongs, made statements of being a changed person, made a couple of us feel like fools for having a slight belief in what he was saying.

He disappeared last year after screwing people over. He's disappeared once again after promising to rectify his transgressions. I don't think there's a need for a third chance at this point. His word is no good in my opinion. This is someone who we don't need in our community anymore.

I second this FWIW
sad.gif

I would agree also.

FWIW, when he came back and promised that all was going to be made right on his end, I didn't really believe it was going to be true. Part of me hoped that he really did get the "help" that he needed, and was truely trying to make things right. But in the back of my mind, I was thinking that this might just be a ploy to make people think he was trying to make a differemce.

I haven't been holding my breath that I would get any sticks to "make up" for his transgressions that happened over a year ago.

I would agree also.

FWIW, when he came back and promised that all was going to be made right on his end, I didn't really believe it was going to be true. Part of me hoped that he really did get the "help" that he needed, and was truely trying to make things right. But in the back of my mind, I was thinking that this might just be a ploy to make people think he was trying to make a differemce.

I haven't been holding my breath that I would get any sticks to "make up" for his transgressions that happened over a year ago.

When he came back this month the first thing that happened was another sale! Not apologizing, not making his past wrongs right, but the chance for us to "get a good deal on some smokes". My jaw hit the floor when I saw that. Fortunately everyone already had said what I would have, so I did not flip out. I have not heard nor seen anything since his last communication around the 6th. BUT in his last PM to me he did mention that after things were made right he would sell me the rest of his smokes so I could get a good deal...all I had to do was email him for the list available. That is when I knew I was not going to see anything.

Ohh well, I do hope he is ok though.