• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff N Stuff Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou

puffstuff

Jamie and I finally have everything together on this so here's the info. This is a 300 box Special Edition My Father Le Bijou. The size is 5-5/8 X 46. Jamie, myself and the Garcia family worked much more closely on this than we had in years past. The blend had to be tweaked several times until we thought it was perfect. I wanted to add everything that I felt was left out of Their Company 2010 Special Edition. More body and less expensive ($8.26 per stick, box rate) The cigar is brilliant, It's a Full bodied Masterpiece! The box count will be 23 cigars all signed and numbered by Jamie. These should be arriving sometime next week. The cost per box is $190.00. Please even if you have already told us you want boxes sign up here anyway so there are no mistakes and nobody gets left out. Please include numbered box (#111, #33 etc.) requests in the thread. After signing up please make sure you pm me you Address info and update any other info I may need. If you have any questions post here and I'll answer them promptly.

Al

$190 Box
$47 Fiver

ADDED: Shipping will be a flat rate of $8 per order.

Guys please call me to update info, even all the regular guys as many of your cards are expired, etc. 770-908-9388

Edited for spelling and updating.

Jamie and I finally have everything together on this so here's the info. This is a 300 box Special Edition My Father Le Bijou. The size is 5-5/8 X 46. Jamie, myself and the Garcia family worked much more closely on this that we had in years past. The blend had to be tweaked several times until we thought it was perfect. I wanted to add everything that I felt was left out of Their Comapny 2010 Special Edition. More body and less expensive ($8.26 per stick, box rate) The cigar is brilliant, It's a Full bodied Masterpiece! The box count will be 23 cigars all signed and numbered by Jamie. These should be arriving sometime next week. The cost per box is $190.00. Please even if you have already told us you want boxes sign up here anyway so there are no mistakes and nobody gets left out. Please include numbered box (#111, #33 etc.) requests in the thread. After signing up please make sure you pm me you Address info and update any other info I may need. If you have any questions post here and I'll answer them promptly.

Al

Congratulations Al! Sounds like a great size on a phenomenal cigar!

FWIW the prototypes are delicious (and strong!)

FWIW the prototypes are delicious (and strong!)

We toned it down a bit Phil. You won't hear me say this often but it was a bit too full. So we added a hair more spice and a bit less tar. The final blend is one of the best cigars I've ever had. The blend is very similar to the original Tatuaje Brown in strength now.

I'll take 1! Yes they are good, still got a sample left!!

Damn he took #9, I should fight you for it. Al how about #1 or #7?

I will take one Al.. I want box #10.. My daughter was born 10/10/10, that would be perfect.

I'll take box #12.

I'll send you a pm with my info. Thanks Al