• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Punch Punch

jorel

First time I was able to try a real Punch Punch. Beautiful construction, although it came from Spain and oddly the local B&M vacuum packed them since my friend was carrying them back. Took 10 weeks for it to "unfurl" to be nearly its usual size.

Taste was as anticipated - smooth, creamy cuban spice right from the first puff. I can see why this is such a sought after smoke.

John

3913596066_01b10051c2_b.jpg

3912809631_89e4c80e6f_b.jpg

This is one of my go to smokes. I was just able to get a box from 1998.....yummy!! I can't wait to smoke one :thumbs:. It was a pleasure HFM ;).

Jim

These were the first box of cigars I purchased back in the early 1980's. Didn't know about storage,clipping or anything about cigars. But man I enjoyed smokin them. Even the dried out ones at the end of the box. :laugh:

These were the first box of cigars I purchased back in the early 1980's. Didn't know about storage,clipping or anything about cigars. But man I enjoyed smokin them. Even the dried out ones at the end of the box. :laugh:

Hah!

Certainly in my top 5 the Punch Punch. Delightful.

Jorel...great cigar. Thanks for sharing the pics. I guess I can throw in with the rest of you as this truly is a great cigar. Glad you got to experience it.

These are on sale for something like $170 online for a box and I've read nothing but good reviews on it. I'll be placing an order, shortly.

Jeffrey L.

My favorite Cuban Cigar hands down... followed closely by the Partagas Série D Nr. 4 and the Cohiba siglo II.

I'm very happy to hear how much you enjoyed it! :thumbs:

My favorite Cuban Cigar hands down... followed closely by the Partagas Série D Nr. 4 and the Cohiba siglo II.

I'm very happy to hear how much you enjoyed it! :thumbs:

I'm a newbie, smoked one.....Meh! The draw was incredibly tight, taste was okay but I couldn't enjoy it because I had to work so hard for it. I have another in my humi, I will try it one of these days

Hmmmmm use search, and you'll find there is a lot of reasons for tight draws and how you can fix some of them.