• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Contest

Triple_D

Triple_D
Here's the deal. I bred Tyk And Dash on 4/23 @ 5:30pm then again on 4/25 at 10am. If you don't believe me I have pictures to prove it :p Anyway it gives me another opportunity for a contest. Here's all the crap you have to guess:

1. Time and date Dash gives birth
2. Number of puppies she has
3. Number of males and females
4. Number of pups to live to 4 weeks of age.

To make it fair I'll give you some more details. Dash Had 10 pups her first litter. 6 females and 4 males. None of the males made it over a week old. Her second litter she had 12 pups, 7 survived, 4 males and 3 females. Dash is a huge female and usually kills a few by sitting on them :( I'm going to try to take my vacation at the time she has the pups to make sure none get squished but no promises. Good luck to Dash :thumbs:

1. Time and date Dash gives birth > June 25th about 9:45 PM your time
2. Number of puppies she has > 11
3. Number of males and females > 6 Females and 5 Males
4. Number of pups to live to 4 weeks of age. 5 Females and 4 Males

I hope I am wrong with #4, but I am playing the Odds ???

Good Luck to Dash

1. June 28 9:30 am
2. 11 pups
3. 6 females 5 males
4. 9 survivors

Love those blue pits. Don't see many in my area. I've got a chocolate Old Family Red Nose male and a female with some Colby blood in her. :D

1: June 29 / 10:30pm est

2: 10 pups

3: 6 female / 4 male

4: 6 survive

Thanks for the contest Mr. D :)

Heres what I hope happens:

1. 6/26 @ 2pm

2. 11 blue pups (I'll be the box split King :p )

3. 7 Females/ 4 males

4. All live (even if I'm stuck bottle feeding the little bastards)

Oh yeah, My vote doesn't count so you can copy it if you like. I doubt she'll have them at that time of day though. They usually have pups late at night or early in the morning while it's not too hot. I'm going to work on transferring my vacation to the week she has the pups to cut out the death rate. All the pups she lost in the past could have been prevented if I were home except for 1 stillbirth.

1. June 22 , Noon

2. 8 Pups

3. 4M/4F

4. all live

June 27 16:00

9pups

6female/3male

8 live on -- male runt doesn't make it

June 27th 2:00 am

10 pups

7F/3M

9 still alive after 4 weeks

Okay this should be fun

I'll say she pops on 6/24 4:00 am

10 puppies 6 Females and 4 Males

Lets say unfortunately 2 don't make the full 9 weeks

Good Luck Dash!

BenjieV :D

I'm going to put a cut off date on entries. You must post your guess before June 20th. And I couldn't get off of work so Dash will be on her own during my working hours. Keep the guesses coming and try to make sure someone didn't guess the same exact time. I would also like to keep the time in Central time. If you have already guessed in a different time zone that is OK.

Dash is already starting to swell :0 :thumbs:

From one Pit Bull man to another :thumbs: .Why not post some pics of her progress?

This is probably a dumb question, but how do you know exactly when they've bred? Do you keep the males and females apart until you want one to get pregnant?

I'll guess...
June 25 at 3am
10 pups
6 female 4 males
all live :)

Bill

other1 said:
This is probably a dumb question, but how do you know exactly when they've bred? Do you keep the males and females apart until you want one to get pregnant?
Yeah I keep them seperate and choose who and when they breed. Some of my males wouldn't get along as well as a few of my females. I now have 3 pregnant gyps on the yard and you know how pregnant women get :p

I don't see a limit to the number of times we can guess.

Is there? :p