• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puros Indos

Techmaster-1

good little cigar and the maxima reservas are pretty good cigar. n e one else have one of these lately?

Actually I had the no.4 especial yesterday. I enjoyed very much. Nice flavor, nice draw, great price.

I have tried to like the PIs but they just don't do it for me.

emodx said:
That's because you are a JR's slut...LOL

Emo
Excuse me while I step outside and light up Monte #2. LOL :sign:

i love the pi's. except for nacionales i got from jr's. some in the box was good and some weren't.
but i very much like the rest of the line. especially the maxima reserva.

I've been smoking the P.I. Petit Perlas lately and they're pretty good.

The box is almost gone already :p

I'm at the end of a box of Especial #4 maduros I picked up from Pyrotech going on 2 years now. Not my every day ceegar but I do enjoy em' and they are great for gifts, bombings and passes. :)

I've been thinking about the PI Aged Pyramids in CI's latest catalog, but the only other PI's I've had were so plugged that they were nearly unsmokable; actually they were unsmokable, so I gave 'em to a hard up friend and he really liked 'em. Go figure. ;)
Has anyone tried the aged pyramids and have an opinion? :sign:

Psyktek

:D i enjoy them as a everyday quick type of cigar like if i only get 3/4 of it gone i could pitch the last little bit and not be all mad or anything. i mean they are good but i like the Acid Kong Cameroon for my everyday smoke along with a OpusX every few days. and i have to have at least a RYJ everyday too :D