• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

puros pass

mel

ok since the first puros pass was a S.N.A.F.U. we'll start again puros cigars will be in the pass please send snailies and we'll pretened the first one never happened

ok guys deadline is saturday box goes out monday list so far is
vern ham
bill orlando
peater kats
George Reis
Michael Raymer
and
Jerry Griffies
boats leaven get it while its hot

Can everybody repeat after me:pEE PEE DANCE, PEE PEE DANCE, PEE PEE DANCE...... :biggrin:

It's Friday...do I still have time to join? I'm new to this, but I got alot to offer in the pass! I'll email you Mel.

"Hey, where did everybody go?" Knock, knock, knock. "HELLO...helloooo...anybody home?" Nobody's here and it doesn't look like they have been here for several days. Hey look...my buddy left the door unlocked and there is his huge megador filled with ISOMs. Gee, I wonder how many of them I can smoke before anybody returns? Hmmm, now let me see - hmmm, should I start with the Cohibas or the Montecristos? Hey, look...there's a Cuban Davidoff hidden up there on the top shelf. I believe I'll start with that one! Herf, herf, herf...man this thing is GOOD! I hope no one comes home soon. Now let's see - hey, what's that on the bottom shelf - stuck way back in the corner with a No Trespassing sign on it? Hmmmm, pre-Castro sticks. I believe that I will light one of these babies up. Herf, herf, herf...excellent! Man, that was a tasty smoke. Now let's see...what do we have here? S-a-l-a-m-o-n-e-s. I thought that was a kind of fish, but it doesn't smell fishy. As a matter of fact is smells pretty nice. Let's light this one up! Herf, herf, herf! A lot better than tuna fish. Hey, did I hear a noise? "Oh HELLO buddy, where have you been? "How are ya' doing?""Good to see you man!" "What am I doing in your house?" you say. "Oh, I thought that I saw someone walking around in your house and I was making sure no one was stealing anything from you." "What am I doing in your megador," you say, and "why is it so smoky in here?" " Gee I thought that maybe the person I saw might be hiding in here and I wanted to be thorough." "Smoke, what smoke? I don't smell any smoke," hack, cough, cough. "I think that you should give me a reward for trying to look after your property for you and being such a GOOD friend! How about a few of these stogies? That Davidoff was pretty good....doh! Hey  please put that phone down, don't call the cops!" Bam, out the door...come on feets do your stuff...boogie, boogie, boogie. Gee, that was close.... I hope that no one's home when I visit him again next time! KA-POW! ZING! Darn, I believe that was a .38 caliber. He must have taken a closer look inside the megador. Oh well, he PROBABLY won't stay angry at me for very long and I'm glad he can't shoot straight! Sigh. I believe that a cup of Cubita coffee would hit the spot right about now. Smokin' cigars can be tiring!  :biggrin:(Edited by Sam The Man at 10:24 pm on July 19, 2001)

Somebody want to shoot a tranqualizer dart into Sam to slow him down. Sam, I don't think ya need any more coffee. :biggrin:
(Edited by Shadow at 11:45 pm on July 20, 2001)

I think Sam smokes his cigars a little faster than the rest of us LOL, but on the other hand some of us need a gentle nudge every so often or else we wouldn't move at all.

?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where in the #### did that come from, Sam - did you just take some speed??? :biggrin: Like I said before, Dude you're out of control!!!! Only thing I can think of is:A) Sam wasn't busy at work today
B) Sam had the day off
C) Sam doesn't give **** about work and needs to check in to Cigar Pass Anon.
LMFAO

im gonna chang this to the i hate computers pass.
pass goes out to vern monday (sorry bout delay had to go to valdosta all week to fix company pc)heads up vern

ps. byte me sam some of us work 70 hrs a week to feed ungrateful children :) and dont put around on the internet everyday :p

ROTFLMAO @ Sam and Mel. You two guys would be a #### of a matchup in the chat room.

Pee Pee dance in progress Mel. Thanks for the heads up .Switching to pass reception mode NOW

I was just trying to interject a little humor...that's all. No more - no less. :)Sam
(Edited by Sam The Man at 11:41 am on July 22, 2001)

sam u r taking this tooo personal you quiped i quiped i never thought this was a major fight and am sorry if you thoght it was