• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Question about Old ISOMs

JoseGonzalez

I just purchased a a handful of the Davidoff No. 1 and No. 2s, as well as a handful of the H. Upmann Supremas for Dunhill (they look really, really old) from a guy at my lounge who is quitting smoking. I paid 40 a piece for them. I was wondering if this was a legit purchase on my part or if I paid too much. Thanks.

Provided they're all authentic, you got a great deal.

Smoked a well kept 80's Dom Perignon Davidoff once, sublime! :D

Thanks for the help guys. They are all real, he bought them at Christies years and years ago. I did some more recon on them and found out that the H. Upmanns were specially made for Dunhill's in Toronto in the 50's. I am just beaming now :) I can post some pictures in my gallery if anyone wants to help me verify them. Thanks guys.

And sorry, there are no more of those. A lot of the guys at my shop have some serious collector cubans if you really want me to ask them, but I have no idea what or what they want for them.

Wow, you a gent that man is. You should take him out for a nice dinner.. I can't wait to see those pics, congrats on the smokes!! :thumbs:

Nice pickup! I don't understand "quitting smoking" cigars. Cigarettes sure, but cigars... It's confusing. It's not like it's some horribly addictive activity. You just age them like wine and they increase in value. Seems strange that he sold them to you at that price. But huge for you!