• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ramón Allones

Nimrod

Time to rethink my everything
Beli or Torp?
Thank you very much Rod for sending me this cigar.
gallery_4231_890_85652.jpg

The cigar was plugged, but I took MadMonk's technique of sticking the poker inside then leaving it over night.
It cleared it enough to be smokable. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and would have even more if it was not hard to puff.
The tight draw affected the burn, but I managed.
Nutty and just a hint of spice. A winner for me. I will have to get more of these.

gallery_4231_890_141816.jpg

Oh man these are great smokes,that sucks it was plugged. I hope the next one you smoke on is nothing but greatness.

I've yet to meet a RASS that I didn't like...
While I agree with you, the cigar is not a RASS..The original post says Beli or Torp...

I have smoked through a few boxes of RASS and never had a plugged one. G-Smoke you must have gotten some rejects.. :laugh:

Too bad it was plugged. I also have a box of RASCC and half of it were plugged. :(

Too bad it was plugged. I also have a box of RASCC and half of it were plugged. :(

Yikes, I have been through a couple boxes of those and a few were kind of tight, but never had a plugged one. Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

I am sitting on two boxes and sparingly smoking the loose ones I have :) :thumbs: