• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rams -3.5?????

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Ok, as if I haven't invested enough to make me hate this game, is there anyone out there that wants to take the Rams -3.5? Bengals are my hometown team, so I'm wanting to bet something on them. If interested, let me know. If you have less than 50 posts, and I don't know of ya(or you're just an asshat), let's wait til next year. Otherwise, I'm game.

A simple fiver. No CC's(unless you're CigSid). What you smoke -vs-what I smoke.

Anyone?

Floyd T

PS: Prop bet : I'll take "Heads" on the coin flip, for an extra burner.(total of six seegars wagered)

Ok, as if I haven't invested enough to make me hate this game, is there anyone out there that wants to take the Rams -3.5? Bengals are my hometown team, so I'm wanting to bet something on them. If interested, let me know. If you have less than 50 posts, and I don't know of ya(or you're just an asshat), let's wait til next year. Otherwise, I'm game.

A simple fiver. No CC's(unless you're CigSid). What you smoke -vs-what I smoke.

Anyone?

Floyd T

PS: Prop bet : I'll take "Heads" on the coin flip, for an extra burner.(total of six seegars wagered)
I’ll take this boys. But, I want to wager 3 on the flip. Incase you win the flip and I wipe you across the floor during the game.

I’ll take this boys. But, I want to wager 3 on the flip. Incase you win the flip and I wipe you across the floor during the game.
Since it's you, and you have a stripper pole in your house, that the church congregation knows about, I'll take it.

But......(everyone know what the .....means).....let's do five on the flip, and five on the game. Winner of the game gets one request(within reason) for an additional gift for the spouse! I can't afford a mechanical bull or 99 shot dispenser, but I'm game for some fun shit.

Let's do this, brother!

Floyd T

Since it's you, and you have a stripper pole in your house, that the church congregation knows about, I'll take it.

But......(everyone know what the .....means).....let's do five on the flip, and five on the game. Winner of the game gets one request(within reason) for an additional gift for the spouse! I can't afford a mechanical bull or 99 shot dispenser, but I'm game for some fun shit.

Let's do this, brother!

Floyd T
I will take your terms/reality...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................And insert my own, agreed to the additional fiver for the toss and the wife gift. Up it by winner of the toss gets a dog gift from the loser along with the 5’er

I love how you guys have customized this bet!

Some serious inside information going on here. 😂

Enjoy!
If ya ever have time on a Saturday night, stop by the VHerf for an hour or seven. Topics range from intellectual to sub-gutter, and it's all fun. Puts faces/personalties with names and makes us a bit more "family" like. There's no time mandate and ya don't even hafta talk much. If Jon's on, ya won't hafta talk at all!!! (I had to add this Jon :cool: ). Hope to see ya some evening.

Floyd T

If ya ever have time on a Saturday night, stop by the VHerf for an hour or seven. Topics range from intellectual to sub-gutter, and it's all fun. Puts faces/personalties with names and makes us a bit more "family" like. There's no time mandate and ya don't even hafta talk much. If Jon's on, ya won't hafta talk at all!!! (I had to add this Jon :cool: ). Hope to see ya some evening.

Floyd T
Someday, I am going to have to check into how to do that!

@Thoughts Ok man of billboard fame(and other infamous acts), the way I see this, we have some discussions to have. Shit, I won the flip and the final score. Like I told CohibaSurfer, that .5 point is always a killer.

Let’s see, fiver plus dog toy on the flip. Fiver plus wife gift on the final. Dayum, I’m sittin in high cotton!

We can discuss this on the next vherf, if ya want. Obviously, I’m in no rush. I just wanted to flaunt my victory!!!:cool:

Floyd T

@Thoughts Ok man of billboard fame(and other infamous acts), the way I see this, we have some discussions to have. Shit, I won the flip and the final score. Like I told CohibaSurfer, that .5 point is always a killer.

Let’s see, fiver plus dog toy on the flip. Fiver plus wife gift on the final. Dayum, I’m sittin in high cotton!

We can discuss this on the next vherf, if ya want. Obviously, I’m in no rush. I just wanted to flaunt my victory!!!:cool:

Floyd T
You won fair and square buddy. I'll try to get together some things and get you packed up. Can ya give me some ideas on things your wife likes and things your dog likes? Don't get them mixed up though, I did that once and I was the one in the dog house

You won fair and square buddy. I'll try to get together some things and get you packed up. Can ya give me some ideas on things your wife likes and things your dog likes? Don't get them mixed up though, I did that once and I was the one in the dog house
No rush, and no worries. We’ll talk soon. I’ll do some thinkin. Thanks for checking in.

Floyd T

True. M's brother came to town and we did dinner and then a fundraiser for St Louis Children's Hospital. It was a "Black Light Bingo" at the Elks lodge. Had a great time and money was raised. I wasn't even close to a bingo, so I just donated.

We'll catch up sooner than later.

Floyd T

This guy paid in spades!!! I got burners, a toy for Banjo and a gift for Michelle that made her day. A double tray deviled egg tote!! We are now set for the summer holiday season.

Brad @Thoughts , you nailed it friend. Thanks.

Floyd T

PS : I did notice the five or six wipes you included. Thanks! 😎