• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Re-entry to Pipes

aquiring93

Bean Counter
Good evening all, I have decided to try smoking pipes once again. I've been smoking cigars for about 5 years now and would like to see if I enjoy pipes as well. No such thing as too many vices. Anyways, I have smoked maybe 25 bowls since starting cigars. However, they were all of some house blend at the local shop. I was wondering what the best way to go about sampling different blends is. I'd prefer not to end up with a bunch of tobacco that I don't enjoy. Do shops ever offer to sell very small amounts of tobacco as samplers? Any suggestions y'all have would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

AustinQ

My local b&m sell some by the ounce of their house stuff so you can try it. The new law about free tobacco makes it harder to try one bowl but I think some shops have started selling samples for a quarter or something

I recently got some Frog Morton on the Bayou and like it. More importantly, glad to see you are doing well.

Iirc, you're in the Houston area.
The Briar Shoppe in Rice Village and Lone Star Tobacco in Vintage Park, used to sell by the ounce.