• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Re Itroduction

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
Well it's been an while since I have posted here. I have been a member since 2008, but because of my job, it has been hard for me to find time to post. Over the years, I have made some fantastic friends on CP. Many of whom, I have had the pleasure of meeting and smoking with. I still keep in touch with a few of you through other methods.

I have been in the industry for several years and have worked with many companies including Kristoff, Espinosa and La Palina to name a few... These days, I am the VP Sales and Marketing for an awesome new brand called Cesar Cigars. I look forward and hope to get the chance to meet a few of you as I travel throughout the country.

I will try and post more and try to be more supportive on what I consider to be my favorite forum... "The Original Cigar Pass"

Welcome and if you ever get to Hawaii let us know.

Nice to hear from you Andy! Congratulations on the new job, if you ever find yourself in Connecticut shoot me a PM.

Welcome back Andy.  What have you been smoking?

Welcome back Andy!  From what I remember, you were a big Fuente fan.

Welcome back brother! Good to see you on here again.

Let me know when you are in the Boston area. I belong to a cigar club that is always looking for a smart industry guy to talk cigars.

Congrats Andy I'll keep my eyes open up here for your smokes.

Paul

Welcome back, brother. I will also keep a lookout for Cesar!

Good to see you back, Andy!  If you find yourself in Georgia or Alabama, let me know.