• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recipes

EdGar

SUPERIOR MEMBER
I really like to cook on my weedends off
from work and fall is near and I am
looking for good chile, salsa, pasta sauce
or whatever is good for a day of watching
football and drinking a few brews
(especially chile).  I know a lot of folks
pass family recipes down from
generation to generation and I know you
are an experimenting group.  So if you
have something good that you would like
to share post it here or e-mail it to me.(Edited by EdGar at 9:04 pm on Aug. 20, 2001)

Do you like wild game like duck, gose, venison, rabbit, etc... If so I can point you in the right directions!LMK

did I mention how much I like Bar-B-Q sauce for ribs and chicken.(went to Ribfest yesterday. A local event to please anyone that enjoys the BBQ Ribs, they used dry rubs, wet rubs, mops, merinades, etc...) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I gotta fire up the grill.

Big Worm,
If it has an ass my family and I will eat it. We have enjoyed many exotic foods such as venison, bear, snake, opossum, beaver, groundhog, aligator, shark, turtle, etc...
and I am not a great white hunter. I do a little squirrel hunting but that is it.

EdGar
I collect and provide some cooking recipies each year for people who (are rather forgetfull)
Take anything you want and use it.
Mike Leahy
hbookerhttp://www.syix.com/holidays

I just bought a smoker over the weekend, I am smoking a pork butt as we speak. That thing is so cool.