• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recommendation Request: Best outdoor bar in New Orleans to enjoy a cig

theebug

My Fellow BOTL,

I will be in the Big Easy this week and was looking for some local knowledge. I understand you can still smoke in bars but not all of them are Cigar Friendly. I did some searching on the site but did not find a recent recommendation. I saw the New Orleans Cigar factory and several others, but is I was looking for something a little more unusual or with local flair.

As always, all responses are welcomed and greatly appreciated.

I'd be interested in this too, as I have a wedding this weekend in NO. Last time I was there I was able to smoke in the lobby of the hotel and their pool area.

Theres a shop that we all hung out in front of during the trade show, Don Lenecios or something like that, its in the 400 block of Canal St. Great place they have a lounge and pretty decent selection of smokes as well.

Thanks Gentlemen. I am in the Big Easy now and will be venturing out soon. Will report back what I find.

Pat O'briens has a neat courtyard that we regularly sit and smoke in when we visit. Its a fun place to have a cigar. Check out Laffite's Blacksmith shop it is very cool and you can smoke there as well. They have the best Hurricanes in the French quarter.

NEW ORLEANS IS CIGAR HEAVEN!!
You can smoke EVERYWHERE! I passed by Don Lenecios and it is huge. I smoked is Kat Korner listening to rock bands, at Cafe DuMode and other places that I will not list out of discretion.

I highly recommend New Orleans as a cigar friendly town.