• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redemption Pass

defetis

Token
Hey hows everyone doing? It's been a long time since I have been on here, due to upsetting a few members. Time has passed and I'm ready to host my first pass. Right now I'm looking for the first 15 people to show interest in getting a new pass going. This will be about a $5-$30 cigar value pass. I'll explain the twists when I have a list of people.

Talk soon

Joel

STARTING A PASS: You may not start a pass until you have successfully particpated in at least 3 other passes AND have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 9 months of joining CP.

I'm not sure this should be your first post in over a year.

Hey hows everyone doing? It's been a long time since I have been on here, due to upsetting a few members. Time has passed and I'm ready to host my first pass. Right now I'm looking for the first 15 people to show interest in getting a new pass going. This will be about a $5-$30 cigar value pass. I'll explain the twists when I have a list of people.

Talk soon

Joel

1d12c330.jpg

Talk soon

Joel

Didn't you storm off here because someone called you out on your behaviour? :whistling:

Anyone want to provide a refresher on Joel's history? I call not it

Anyone want to provide a refresher on Joel's history? Something about a racist comment/pissing off the Outlaw folks?

Hold on, let me get some popcorn because I haven't seen this one yet. :D

You are new here you should avoid these types of posts in a thread like this! Even with the smiley face at the end.

Anyone want to provide a refresher on Joel's history? Something about a racist comment/pissing off the Outlaw folks?

I was curious about this as well and denverdog did a nice job of linking the history back on this thread.

Defetis, know when to say when. Lets take a quick look at your history here so far in 2007...

Jan 2007 - defetis drops a racial blast

Feb 2007 - defetis defaults on a poker payout

Later in Feb 2007 - defetis calls the outlaw out

March 2007 - This thread where you are acting like a complete tool. Grow the hell up.

Wheeeeeeeuuuuuuw! When I saw 9 replies I thought I might be too late :sign:

I was curious about this as well and denverdog did a nice job of linking the history back on this thread.

Defetis, know when to say when. Lets take a quick look at your history here so far in 2007...

Jan 2007 - defetis drops a racial blast

Feb 2007 - defetis defaults on a poker payout

Later in Feb 2007 - defetis calls the outlaw out

March 2007 - This thread where you are acting like a complete tool. Grow the hell up.

Thank you! I had forgotten what a riot this guys posts are......quite possibly some of the most entertaining on the board.

You got the "Hold on" part right.....as a new member, my advice to you would be to stay out of threads like this.

Having said that, for the love of all things, defetis, are you out of your mind? You piss off about half the long term membership and now you think a pass makes it all better? Let alone it's against the rules due to your participation level and complete non-participation in any previous passes.....OH, SNAP.

Try being a solid contributor and not sticking your foot up your ass for a few months. If you can pull that off, let's go from there. I have my doubts......

B.B.S.

Does anyone else find it interesting that it seems all of a sudden old userids are awakening and posting as well as the pm spammer?

Just seems a little too coincedental...

Does anyone else find it interesting that it seems all of a sudden old userids are awakening and posting as well as the pm spammer?

Just seems a little too coincedental...

ummm...no.

Spam awoke the old guys.

<george just never sleeps>