• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Redneck Cigar reviews

riverratt

Biglew
Short notes from a one good brain celled riverratt. No Pics but someday one of my more computer literate brothers might help me.

Now the cigars I been smoking by the river are:

1. H.Upmann Churchill 2003. I am glad I had a great night to enjoy this very lengthily smoke. I have sworn off of these since it will be sometime until I can buy a box. Maybe if my worm farm takes off I can spend some of that bait money on a box. This cigar is worth buy a box and smoking them on special occasions, like when the carp are spawning. It was awesome.

2. I smoked a RASS that I have had laying in the coolador. Not sure of the year but it was so very tasty.

3. ERDM Tianos 2001. These were drawing hard when I first got into them. Not they are smoking great. They are a milder cigar but full of flavor. I tend to smoke this one before hitting the more robust smokes.

4. BGM yes just a few months age made all the difference in the world. Smoking fine.

5. H. Upmann #2 yes man, they are a great cigar.

6. exodus 1959 a very fine smoke

7. I had my first Ted's cigar today. It was very pleasent. It had some grassy notes(very light) I like 'em for a lighter shade wrapper.

I hope warmer days are making your herfing more enjoyable. For me the warm weather means I don't have to bundle up and huddle around a propane heater risking becoming a human flaming torch. :p

Enjoy your summer all!

Wow...7 in 1 post! Great concise reviews bro :thumbs:

First review I've ever read that contained the phrases, "worm farm" and "carp are spawning".

Kudos to you, sir! :laugh: