• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Retirement Box

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
A friend at my Fish & Game Association is retiring September 30th and wants a box of Cuban Cigars for the party. Specifically a box of Cohiba Siglo VI. Now cigars in that price range are way outta my league but I said I would look into it. If you have a place that you have purchased from regularly that you think could help me out drop me a PM. Since I started to go blind I can't be reading pages of content to figure this out myself so I'm depending on some of you FOGS to point me in the right direction. Thanks

Hi Ray! Just making sure your friend knows about the recent price hike on these, and if I can find them he will pay around $2,200. a box?
Say What !? I did a little checking like 3 days ago and the prices I saw were about $800-900 a box at more than a few places. $1000+ ain't gonna work, I know that already. I might have to talk him into some Diamond Crowns instead.

Say What !? I did a little checking like 3 days ago and the prices I saw were about $800-900 a box at more than a few places. $1000+ ain't gonna work, I know that already. I might have to talk him into some Diamond Crowns instead.
If you saw any prices for less than $1900, they are unfortunately made somewhere other than Cuba...

@AVB Ray, you could check with "Johnny-O" in the retailers section. He has some "Siglo VI" seegars he makes/rolls and they may fit your search. I've never bought from him but some have, and had great luck. Just an idea.

LINK>>>>> Johnny-O's Cigars

Floyd T

Last edited:
Ray the cigars he wants aren't available under $2,000 like John stated. Even pedestrian Cuban cigars have gone up in price to unbelievable levels, pricing us out of the market. Now Diamond Crown box would be nice!