• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Reviews for "Vote for my Smoke"

Feynnehrun

Earlier I listed 5 smokes in my "vote for my Smoke thread". In about 3 hours I will be smoking the winning cigar and will post my newbie review here :) I'll try to grab pics with my phone and whatnot. I do hope to continue this thread along with the other one :) might provide some insight to the other newb cigar smokers, as well as let the more experienced ones lead us in the right direction with their votes :) Hope you all enjoy....I know I will!

Alrighty...I finished the Perdomo Reserve Criollo 10th Anniversary just a bit ago. I will be posting a review....hopefully with pics tomorrow. :)

Alright. Long overdue I know but here were my impressions of the perdomo 10 anni.

Prelight draw was full of a cedary note.

1st third was leathery and spicy. The draw was kinda tight but not too bad. I had to make a few corrections to the burn but after the correction it took off and burned well the rest of the way

During the 2nd third the leather dropped out and the cedar returned stronger than ever. There was a spice developing and I figured this would continue throughout. On the retrohale I could close my eyes and imagine myself standing in a fresh cut lumberyard.

On the way through the last third. The spice picked up a lot. I thought I tasted some hints of dark chocolate for a few puffs and then out it went ba k to cedar and spice and everything nice.

Overall this cigar was definitely not bad for a CI sampler pack cigar. It was cheap and I could see myself smoking these while fishing or playing with the dog, or any other time when a cigar won't require my undivided attention.