• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rhode Island BOTL's? Providence Area?

I'm curious who all from the site is close to the Providence area??? We have a plant there and this year I have a project going on with a team up there so I will be traveling up there at least a couple times in the next year. I was up there all last week, but didn't even think of hitting up the site.

Sound off if you're in the area....would love to meet up for a smoke next time I am in town

E

I'm in Cranston, 10 minutes away. Give me a shout when you're up here! Would love to herf.

Nice. Our plant is actually in the North Kingstown area....but not far from Cranston it looks like Maybe half an hour??

I'll definitely post something up in advance next time I am headed that way

E

Great place to visit ! "Little Italy" is full of great spots for brick oven pizzas and wine. Capriccio's is a very nice place to dine,(if you feel like splurging) but watch out for the old man at the door that greats you to 'his' resturante (mobbed up). Also, if you get the chance, The Black Pearl in Newport (about 30 min drive) is located on a pier off of Americas Cup St. and is deff. worth going to. Have a great time. . . Wish I could be there to herf with you fellas.

I'm in Cranston, 10 minutes away. Give me a shout when you're up here! Would love to herf.

I also live in Cranston and am always down to meet up with another botl and enjoy a good smoke and the company

Hey Guys, got another trip planned for next week. I get in kinda late Monday night and leave Friday morning. Staying at the Marriot in North Kingstown.

I'm open prob Wednesday or Thursday if anyone wants to meet up for dinner and a smoke. I'm not that familiar with the area, so hit me up and let me know whats a good spot.

E