• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Ryan Dunn

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
Car crash kills Dunn

RIP to one funny Mother F'er.. The new Jackass was great, along with 3.5.. Can't imagine how the rest of the cast is reacting.. When you live life like there is no tomorrow, sometimes there isn't..

Are you effing kidding me?!?!? Dude, Dunn's dead?? Wow... I'm bummed out. Wow.

I just read on HP that apparently he tweeted photos of him drinking with friends a few hours before he engulfed his Porsche in flames at 3 AM. That sucks.

Wow! I always thought Steve O would crash and burn before Ryan would.

RIP to a funny dude.

too bad all the news reports start with...best known for putting....

Wow! I always thought Steve O would crash and burn before Ryan would.

I second that!

I just got done watching the Minute to Win it with him and Steve O on there....too bad, good, young funny man.

Dunn arrived to a bar called Barnaby's of America in West Chester, PA around 10:30 PM ... to hang out with a small group of male friends.

One of the friends tells TMZ ... Dunn had 3 Miller Lites and 3 "girly shots" between 10:30 PM and 2:10 AM -- nearly a 4 hour span -- but he was "not too drunk to drive."

But according to another person who was inside the bar that night, Dunn was "wasted" -- and "had a lot to drink."

As TMZ previously reported, Dunn crashed his Porsche soon after -- killing himself and an unidentified passenger. Cops believe speed may have been a factor.

....look, I like a drink as much (more?) than the next guy, but getting blasted and killing yourself behind the wheel is just horrifying. Killing a passenger or someone else is inexcusable.

Thoughts to both families involved....a tragedy all the way around.

B.B.S.

Where he died is where I grew up, route 322 is full of really nasty curves, but where he bought it is a straight away.

A is where he died, B is where I grew-up.

*edit* After seeing the pictures it looks like he was on the straight away and tried to turn off 322 and plowed into the guardrails and trees.

RIP

It takes a real Jackass to get behind the wheel while drunk and kill someone. Poor decision there. Rest in peace.

Where he died is where I grew up, route 322 is full of really nasty curves, but where he bought it is a straight away.

A is where he died, B is where I grew-up.

*edit* After seeing the pictures it looks like he was on the straight away and tried to turn off 322 and plowed into the guardrails and trees.

RIP

One report I read said he was estimated by police to be traveling about 110 mph, so that would explain the straight.

I'm from a few hours north outside Scranton, BTW.

While this is sad for the families, I'm going to have to file it with "Chris Farley dies of heart attack" and "John Belushi ODs"

Some things you just see coming. :(

~Boar

While this is sad for the families, I'm going to have to file it with "Chris Farley dies of heart attack" and "John Belushi ODs"

Some things you just see coming. :(

~Boar

Chris actually died exactly as John Belushi did of an overdose and not a heart attack. Same age and everything.

Ryan Dunn was always pretty much the only voice of reason out of that group of guys. I was surprised out of all of them that he would go like this, and be the first.

Ryan Dunn was always pretty much the only voice of reason out of that group of guys. I was surprised out of all of them that he would go like this, and be the first.

THIS.

Chris actually died exactly as John Belushi did of an overdose and not a heart attack.

My understanding was that the drug in question was cocaine, causing a heart attack, which wouldn't have happened had he not been so out of shape.

Ryan Dunn was always pretty much the only voice of reason out of that group of guys.

I don't watch moron TV, so I wouldn't know. However, I'm familiar enough with what Jackass was that nothing that happens to anyone involved will ever surprise me.

Again, I'm sad for the families.

~Boar

It takes a real Jackass to get behind the wheel while drunk and kill someone. Poor decision there. Rest in peace.

I agree although I'd adjust it to read:

"It takes a real Jackass to get behind the wheel while drunk. Poor decision there. To kill someone while doing it takes a real asshole."

All I can say is I'm glad more people weren't injured or killed.

- Tim

Funniest thing I saw him do, granted I haven't seen the new movies........was to shove that hot wheel up his ass and go to the ER saying he was at a Frat party and his ass hurt.

Funny shit.