• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rocky Patel

Drew_Moberly

Refinding My Love of Cigars
Great Cigar.....was influenced by a salesman at our local store.....the Criollo(SP?)Bellicoso was very good....held ash, was pretty strong bodied and just over all a great stick for 5$....i recommend! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Glad you enjoyed it... my experience with The Edge was not as good though.

I did not like the taste of this cigar at all. In fact, I smoked only about an inch to an inch-and a half before I tossed it and pulled something else out of the humi to kill the bad taste in my mouth.

I was bummed cuz I had been wanting to try one for awhile. Maybe I just got a fluke, but it was almost as bad as the one Pinar I've smoked (thanks again, Eshaw).

Anyway, different tastes for different folks and all. Glad you enjoyed it!

stevehawk said:
Glad you enjoyed it... my experience with The Edge was not as good though.

I did not like the taste of this cigar at all. In fact, I smoked only about an inch to an inch-and a half before I tossed it and pulled something else out of the humi to kill the bad taste in my mouth.

I was bummed cuz I had been wanting to try one for awhile. Maybe I just got a fluke, but it was almost as bad as the one Pinar I've smoked (thanks again, Eshaw).

Anyway, different tastes for different folks and all. Glad you enjoyed it!
[snapback]187108[/snapback]​

Did you have the corojo or the maduro? I was unimpressed by the corojo, but really liked the maduro. Completely different flavor in my opinion.

It was the maduro. I was surprised that it didn't do much for me, since I'm a maduro fan.

I also had one of these recently, the one with the corojo wrapper and loved it. Was stronger than I would have anticipated.

Liked the corojo so much that I just got a box. I didn't like the maduro as much. The slight sweetness of the corojo wrapper and the strength made this a nice smoke for me.

You should try the new edge called the "Missile" I heard it has diffrent fillers/binders ect... It comes in only one size(i forgot the size though,torpedo though) comes in maduro and corojo, I had the maduro and let me give you my thoughts.....
I felt like it tasted diffrent than the other maduro Edge, this cigar had a great burn to it,lots of flavor,the cigar never went out, the ash was about half the cigar until it fell off. I have to say this was a great cigar, But I will also say that the maduro I smoking was a very full cigar. I had lunch about a hour before the cigar and I still got that little :blush:

Iam very happy with both Edge lines, but I think I like the new ones a little better.

BTW-
For anyone that lives in michigan and likes the whole rocky patel/indian tabac line, this summer Iam having a event at my shop and I think rocky will be here in town for it,if not just the rep but there will be lots of great deals and lots of fun! I dont know the date yet, but when I find out I will post it for anyone that might want to come...

-matt

i love these cigars and have been smoking a lot of them lately. especially the maduro. i've never had a bad one, but their flavor is pretty inconsistant from smoke to smoke. i've smoked one that had white, black, and brown ash; and the one i'm smoking right now had all white ash.

The Edge Maduro was very spicey with a lingering sting on my tongue and after 10 mins I ditched it.
I hava an Edge Criollo I am looking forward to.

Drew_Moberly said:
Great Cigar.....was influenced by a salesman at our local store.....the Criollo(SP?)Bellicoso was very good....held ash, was pretty strong bodied and just over all a great stick for 5$....i recommend! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
[snapback]187043[/snapback]​

there is a very very good chance i sold you this cigar....what shop? outlaw?

and if so what did the guy look like

the gurkha said:
I also had one of these recently, the one with the corojo wrapper and loved it. Was stronger than I would have anticipated.
[snapback]187403[/snapback]​

and i think i know you too

This is one of my favorite new domestic cigars. I like both wrappers but I like the maduro best. They have a very interesting and unique flavor. I have a box of new ones and I just got a box of the X Outs today, we'll see if they are the same ;) .

i had a corojo toro yesterday and it had blue ash! anyone ever seen this?