• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Rod!

SamClemmons

eloquent absurdity
I just wanna say that nobody likes you. You know that right? We only tolerate you cause you own the football. Sending me stuff (real nice stuff) ain't gonna help your cause. I just want you to know that. I mean, you're always gonna be Ted and there just isn't any way around that. I'm sure it's a nurture thing and you'd probably have turned out better if left to the elements. Two of my favorite things though... blow up dolls and patroleum jelly. Ya ever had that with peanut butter?

Thanks Tim, you da man.

NA

I just wanna say that nobody likes you. You know that right? We only tolerate you cause you own the football. Sending me stuff (real nice stuff) ain't gonna help your cause. I just want you to know that. I mean, you're always gonna be Ted and there just isn't any way around that.

Thanks Tim, you da man.

NA

Tad is like that. I have to pretend I like him this weekend and herf with him and Ashley. :sign: :laugh:

Maybe Rod is behind all this OLDFART thing too. Wait, that'd be a double whammy, wouldn't it?

Hell Rod, your gift was worth his post, glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth... nice play.

Ok Neal, it's 5:30 PM, you can stand in line for your meds now :laugh:

Enjoy.

Brian

Nice going, Rob - you got the CP bastid all worked up now... He'll not be right for weeks!!! :rolleyes: