• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Romeo y Julie linea oro noble

meiji

This series i cant find if its limited or not. Or how many boxes there are?

This series i cant find if its limited or not. Or how many boxes there are?
Not limited, but more about top tier tobaccos being used for the blends. Great bet for investment, or to have a great Cuban cigar.

Not limited, but more about top tier tobaccos being used for the blends. Great bet for investment, or to have a great Cuban cigar.
Since its not of limited supply im gonna get some year of the ox h.upmann first. Where can i find how many boxes they produce off a limited box?

Since its not of limited supply im gonna get some year of the ox h.upmann first. Where can i find how many boxes they produce off a limited box?
Regionals will have the numbered boxes on them first number being the box produced, second number denotes the total number of boxes produced total.

If you were to google "how many boxes of Bolívar 2018 Edicíon Limitada were produced, all you will find is that they were limited. 😉
But that second band still generates excitement and return on investment.
There are exceptions though. The Ramon Allones Extra 2011 EL got a bad reputation as an EL and is not very sought after. People wouldn't lose money on them, just a lesser return on investment if that's your angle. You win some, you lose some.