• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ron Mueck

mysterea

This is a 'behind the scenes' of some pretty amazing, realistic, and surprisingly 'naked' sculpture. I can't imagine what this has to do with cigars, but I found it fascinating.
You NYC-ers: The exhibition Ron Mueck is on view at the Brooklyn Museum, November 3, 2006–February 4, 2007, maybe I'll see ya there.

NSFW!!!

Is this the guy that's in the latest Cigar Aficionado?

Hahahah yeah, he's there next to the Charles Atlas ad!

Tired of getting sand kicked in your face?

~R

This is a 'behind the scenes' of some pretty amazing, realistic, and surprisingly 'naked' sculpture. I can't imagine what this has to do with cigars, but I found it fascinating.
You NYC-ers: The exhibition Ron Mueck is on view at the Brooklyn Museum, November 3, 2006–February 4, 2007, maybe I'll see ya there.

NSFW!!!

On your way to the museum, stop by my place with the time machine, OK?

Hey you Jabberwalkies, just saw the show last weekend in Fort Worth! It is amazing! Even better than the sculptures are the people's reactions to them. You have to remind yourself constantly that the sculptures are NOT real because they look like they are going to move any second and you swear you can see them breathing. Good Article in CA about the artist.

PS - Rob How goes the Home search?

It's going great, we just got the imspection done and theres (of coursE) a few concessions to be made.
Once that process is done (the buyers seem pretty desperate, so it might go well) we'll be good!

The major stuff is the electrical system needs about 3/4ths of it done over, the bathroom needs a vent, and there's a bit of roofing to be done. Man, I can't wait to smoke that 'just got a house' cigar.

Thanks for askin Jeff!
~R

It's going great, we just got the imspection done and theres (of coursE) a few concessions to be made.
Once that process is done (the buyers seem pretty desperate, so it might go well) we'll be good!

The major stuff is the electrical system needs about 3/4ths of it done over, the bathroom needs a vent, and there's a bit of roofing to be done. Man, I can't wait to smoke that 'just got a house' cigar.

Thanks for askin Jeff!
~R
Good luck Rob, nothing like owning your own place.