Room 101 Small Smokes - Papi Chulo 4X42 for $50.00 / box

pyro92

Deputy Pyro
How are these? I was going to grab a box but I don't know much about them.

CBoukal

Long time Newbie
I'll tell you in a few weeks when my box arrives..   At $2.50 a stick it was worth the gamble

Thanks Tom

bluue13

Pulling the trigger as we speak. Sometimes you just have to take a chance.  Thanks for the heads up, Tom!

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a brave U.S. Marine
CBoukal said:
I'll tell you in a few weeks when my box arrives..   At $2.50 a stick it was worth the gamble

That was my feeling.  Vicster recommended them in my "small smokes" thread, so I figured I'd take a chance at that price.

Vicster

Social identity theory
BlindedByScience said:

That was my feeling.  Vicster recommended them in my "small smokes" thread, so I figured I'd take a chance at that price.

I recommended the Daruma Papi Chulo. 

I've had the Conjura version and it was good, I prefer the Daruma, I've burned through a box. 

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/Room-101-Daruma-Papi-Chulo-4x42.asp

CBoukal

Long time Newbie
Those are 5.62 a stick, the other ones are 2.50 a stick.  

stogieman

" Herf King "
Definitely gonna pull the trigger on these babies.  I'll let them sit a while and they'll be tasty by this winter when I'll be wanting a nice shorty for a cold winter walk.  Thanks for sharing Tom......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

MadMonk

I noticed these a while back. Seems cheap enough. I actually just placed an order with them and totally forgot. Perhaps one of you guys or gals who order can provide us with a world class review?

CBoukal

Long time Newbie
If you'd accept a 4th rate guess at the flavors I might be able to help you

bluue13

Got mine in the mail yesterday.  Gonna let them sit until my curiosity gets the best of me.

Backslide

RASCClicious
bluue13 said:
Got mine in the mail yesterday.  Gonna let them sit until my curiosity gets the best of me.
Smoke one now wtf dude Lol

MadMonk said:
I noticed these a while back. Seems cheap enough. I actually just placed an order with them and totally forgot. Perhaps one of you guys or gals who order can provide us with a world class review?
I nominate blue

bluue13

Backslide said:

Smoke one now wtf dude Lol

MadMonk said:
I nominate blue

Haha I don't have time yet!  Even with a small smoke.

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
Due to the lack of cooperation from my CP brethren, my hand was forced into purchasing a box against my wishes.

Thanks for NOTHING! :laugh: