• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Pedro cigars

Undegreed

You're unique...just like everyone else
Spent some time in the Dominican Republic recently and stumbled across San Pedro cigars. I had the Maduro, and it was amazing. It hit my palette perfectly. They're a little pricey but damn good. Has anyone else had these? If so, what are your thoughts?

Spent some time in the Dominican Republic recently and stumbled across San Pedro cigars. I had the Maduro, and it was amazing. It hit my palette perfectly. They're a little pricey but damn good. Has anyone else had these? If so, what are your thoughts?
Do you have a picture of the band? I do t recall hearing of them before but Maybe a picture would jog my memory.

Well color me stupid. It's Don Pedro cigars, not San Pedro. Still, nothing I could find on them other than a website under construction. I happened to smoke Viaje DE II, shortly after I smoked my 2nd Don Pedro and the flavor profile is very close, with the DP being a little stronger.